Since October 2017, I have served as Curator for Oral History in the Rare Book & Manuscript Library at Columbia University in New York City.
I have a proven track record as an information and social media specialist working in libraries, archives, public media and higher education.
Some of the projects I’ve enjoyed working on involved the following skills:
- organizing and executing project management for a faculty-led archival music access project.
- formulating preservation and use of digital media for reference, production, and social media dissemination.
- identifying and promoting evergreen journalism for social media engagement.
delivering social media strategy for grant-funded projects.
- boosting social media engagement through analysis of web and social media analytics, as well as SEO.
- maximizing team members’ journalistic output by sourcing compelling rights-free images and
- formulated relevant, clickable headlines.
- analyzing academic research and industry trends to formulate strategy for maximizing blog postings.